Looking to expand your surgical base?
If you’re looking for a day surgery to help you deliver high-quality surgical care to patients who live in Hurstville and the surrounding areas, talk to us today. We have ad hoc and permanent sessions available at our modern, state-of-the-art facility.
Located 16 km from Sydney’s CBD and part of the greater St George area, Hurstville has established itself as a leading retail and business hub in the southern suburbs. Forest Road, which our day surgery is located on, is home to the main commercial district of Hurstville and features many retail shops, banks and other businesses. Major shopping centres Westfield Hurstville and Hurstville Central are less than 10 minutes by foot and even quicker by bus.
At Forest Road Day Surgery, you will enjoy access to state-of-the-art technology and equipment that support best-practice techniques, while your patients receive outstanding, professional care in a modern, beautifully appointed facility.
Part of Vision Hospital Group
Our centre is part of Vision Hospital Group, an established operator of numerous day surgeries in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Queensland. Vision Hospital Group’s longstanding experience in running specialist healthcare facilities, together with its recognised quality management systems, helps to ensure optimal outcomes for all patients.
Specialties accommodated across the Vision Hospital Group network*
- Oral and maxillofacial
- General surgery
- Pain management
- Plastics and reconstructive
*Please confirm specific specialties with the individual day surgery.
Why choose Forest Road Day Surgery
- Specialist ophthalmic equipment includes refractive laser, Alcon LenSx® Femtosecond Laser System, Alcon Centurion® phaco machine, Verion Image Guided System, Zeiss Lumera 700 ceiling-mounted microscope, reinforced operating tables (support up to 230 kg), premium-quality instrumentation (other specialties may be considered – email us)
- Ideal operating solution for smaller/solo surgical practices
- Architect-designed for patient and surgeon comfort, as well as optimal patient flow and seamless list management
- Large, fully equipped theatre and laser suite
- Central sterile services department
- Dedicated patient holding area
- Spacious, comfortable two-stage recovery bays
- Highly experienced, friendly administrative and specialist ophthalmic theatre teams (led by the on-site General Manager/Director of Nursing) ensure patient comfort and safety and efficient turnaround times
- 4-week theatre roster provides flexible session frequency (weekly, fortnightly, monthly or ad hoc)
- Convenient location with ample secure, basement parking and designated car spaces available for visiting surgeons (car park entry is at 103 Forest Road)
- On-site change-room facilities, including lockers
- Theatre scrub garments available in a range of sizes
- Tea/coffee facilities and light refreshments/snacks included
- Forest Road Day Surgery flyer >
- Download a copy of the Vision Hospital Group VMO information brochure >
We warmly invite you to take a tour, meet our dedicated staff and learn about our competitive, flexible theatre-session packages.Enquire today
We’re always happy to hear from qualified and experienced administrative and clinical support personnel.
Visit our careers page for current opportunities https://visionhospitalgroup.com.au/join-us/.